The 2018 Storm First Official Practice is 24 hours away!
Hello Storm Families and Friends,
The 2018 West San Jose Storm Football & Cheer season is here. We welcome all new and returning families to our Storm family!
The First Practice is Tomorrow, July 23, 2018. Please make sure all players come with:
* Plenty of water (Large 1 Gallon jugs are best)
* Proper Cleats
* Dressed in black shorts and white shirts (Spirit backs were issued today at hand out for those that made it, and can be used at each practice this week)
For those players that missed equipment hand out, we will have a additional day before next weeks first day of "pads required practice", so you don't have to worry.
We will be breaking players up by ages and teams for the first few practices, so arrive early the first day to make sure you know where to go. All players should be at practice field ready to start promptly at 5:30 pm. We have limited time every day, and we cannot wait for players to get ready once they arrive
All Practice until the Day Lights Saving Time will be at:
Del Mar High School
1224 Del Mar Avenue
San Jose, CA 95128
(back parking lot, by practice field)
Time: 5:30 pm through 7:30 pm
In order for a player to participate in Practice, the following will need to be turned in and completed. If you did not make equipment check in today, than you still will need to complete this. If you have not done this, please arrive by 5:00 PM to complete with our onsite registration.
Check-in will consist of collecting all outstanding paperwork for each child:
* Registration Form
* Medical Release Form (REQUIRED - Child will not be able to practice until medical release is turned in)
* Player/Parent Responsibility Form
* PAL Code of Ethics Form
* Original Birth Certificate (only for New players)
* Parent Volunteer & Fundraising Agreement
* Collecting all outstanding balances (cash or credit card ONLY) - Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like your balance.
* Each player/cheerleader to take a certification photo
* Parents sign up for mandatory volunteer hours
* Hand-out spirit packs while available (football only)